Friday, November 18, 2011

What was your first thought upon hearing about Tiger Woods' accident?

What was your first thought upon hearing about Tiger Woods' accident?





A His caddy is going to kick the crap out of that fire hydrant.





B Tiger wants to show he's better than Jack Nicklaus AND Ben Hogan.





C I had no idea there was a stereotype about Caublanasians not being able to drive.





D The footage of this will make the most exciting Buick commercial EVER!





E I always knew Phil Mickelson was a better driver than Tiger Woods





F It was Mrs. Woods, in the driveway, with the golf club





G OMG I hope he's safe (non sponsor)





H OMG I hope he's safe (sponsor - Nike, Gatorade %26amp; others)





I other|||I: When his reality show starts? (non sponsor)|||hmm what made him wreck in his driveway .. he must of driven thta thousands of times... oh then again he isn't the most accurate driver.... must of been the wind and the hazards was overdriven


then Ellie with a club he missed the ballls and shattered a window i wonder if the had a spat|||My first thought was that I wanted to see his girlfriend whose house he was going to, thinking she must be pretty hot if he's fooling around on that Swedish sweetball he married.|||Check out where he lives, cool. Google-Maps-enter = Deacon Cir Windermere Florida-Isleworth Country Club. He is one of the houses on Deacon Cirlce.|||He ran out of Olde English 800 and was heading over to Mark O'Mearas' to get some more.|||F It was Mrs. Woods, in the driveway, with the golf club|||B. I had no idea you knew your golf history.|||ROFL, I thought he might have been drunk or had a fight with his wife.|||I was hoping he died. I could care-less about Tiger Woods..|||i thought, "i smell a rat".|||I - Tiger won't be able to blame his caddy for this one!|||I: He was drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment