Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Should I get the Nike Sumo SQ 5000 driver?

Im kind of in need of a new driver. I hit it around 250 if it is a nice drive with my old driver. Will the Nike driver improve my game? My current driver is a Ben Hogan Big Ben. I need peoples opinion on it. Is it a good driver? Is it worth $130? thanks.|||I just bought the Nike SUMO2 5900 driver (the one with the square head) and I absolutely love it. It has added 40-50 yards to my drives from a cheapo driver that I bought on ebay last year. A lot of golf places let you try out the club and some have a screen that you can hit into that will tell you about how far you can hit it with the club. Hope that helps!|||I would suggest a Cobra S9-1 or the Taylormade Burner 460. I got the TM and picked up 10-15 yards, and I personally know someone who picked up the same amount with the Cobra. Both are about 150 on Ebay and great clubs. Buy from a powerseller and you won't get ripped off.|||Try a Bang storm Driver they are sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment