Friday, November 18, 2011

I use to be a great iron player and ever since Tuesday I kept shanking iron shots?

I use ben hogan apex forge irons and been using them for a year and I never shanked them before but now this past week I've been shanking them.


I'm a around 15 handicap and now I'm 30 b/c I can't hit 1 green in regulation, but all my tee shots are good, even my irons. My approach shots suck I can't even hit my 8 iron 150 anymore I shank it like 20 yards to the right so I go o.b. all the time;also sometimes for all my clubs I pull my shot and it draws, and I mostly shank all my pitch/chip shots even from 120 to just 5 yards to the green


Is there anyone give me advice to fix my swing


instead of shooting mid 80s I'm shooting 100s


I played 4 tournaments dis week and they were 94, 104, 92, 105


I'm not sure what to do????? Need advice|||you are probably standing a little close it was happening to me for a while but i stood further away and it fixed right up. one bloke told me when i start shanking the ball you are extremely close to hitting the ball perfectly|||I'll bite troll.





You must not have been that "great" if you're hitting 8 iron 20 yards.





You also don't know you're not supposed to say the "S" word.


They're like a virus, no one knows what causes them.





Shocked to see the two lovers come in here jerk each other off.|||WOW your getting older and swing speed then increases and u need neew clubs the sweet spot is tiny as the bloke above said and u need to get new clubs with a bigger sweet spot and pracitse but dont stand to close to the ball|||take 2 weeks off and quit...No just joking...when i have problems with my game i do exactly what robsfor said GREAT ADVICE.. just go to the range instead of playing your next round and work on your game. Theres nothing worse then being on the course thinking you just want to walk off to your car and leave.. Good Luck|||Watch TinCup! You'll then know what you need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment