Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anybody play with golf clubs that have Apex 5 shafts in? If so are they 'really' extra stiff like the X100 is?

What I would like to know, Is how much is the Ben Hogan Apex 5 shaft stiffer than the standard stiff shaft, and how does it compare to the True Temper Dynamic Gold X100? is it stiffer, flexier or about the same?|||i played with apex 4 in my woods some time ago but i wouldnt say they were d gold stiff so overall i think they would be a fraction softer.great shaft though by the way.hope that helps|||I was recently trawling the web looking for information on how to lower my golf handicap when I came across this site ( http://as101.com/ez/bvysdqfqvgek ) offering the chance to participate for a $500 Golfsmith gift card. All I had to do was enter my zip code and follow a few quick %26amp; easy instructions. I am now the proud owner of a new set of clubs but I am still waiting for my handicap to come down!|||You probably have to test them out. I used to play Hogan Apex blades afew years back with Apex 4 shafts and I recall them being a little softer than Dynamic Gold S300. So I would guess that they would be less stiff than the X100s.

No comments:

Post a Comment