Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of pet do you have and what is your pet's name and why did you name him/her that?

If you do not have a pet and could have one: What would it be and what would you name it?





I have two black lab mixes that I rescued from the humane society. One is Hank he's lab and german pointer (that's my baby). He was named after Hank Williams Sr. because he's one of my favorite old school singers who reminds my of my dad (who passed). The other is Hogan and he's lab and great dane. He was named by my husband after his golf hero Ben Hogan.|||I have an english bull dog named Top.


Because my dad is a Marine and our last dog was named Sarge, for Sargent.


Top for TOP Gunnery Sargent





And my pet mouse, cupcake. Because cupcake is a cute name for a mouse.|||russian blue kitty named smokey


because thats his color!|||one is an australian sheperd/border collie/red heeler mix and the other is border collie and something else, but I can't remember.


the australian sheperd one is named Kisses because when we got her, she wouldn't stop giving us kisses lol and the other is Cali because I just like that name.|||3 cats





Baby, because she has always been our baby


Figaro - We got him as a kitten and my wife named him after a cat she had as a child


Rusty - He was already named but we might have named him that anyway.|||i have three goldfish and i named them gold, goldie and AU....my reason because they are gold..|||I have a pet baby squirrel named Jeffery





No joke I safe his life|||I would love to have a dog - I would get a pomeranian and name it dolce or olivia .





they're so cute!|||Cat #1 - Rosey. We didn't name her at first because she was a stray. But after a while my mom started calling her Nosey Rosey, so that sort of stuck.





Cat #2 - Sidney. I had a book about a cat called "6 Dinner Sid" when I was little. I loved it, but I needed to make Sid a girl name, hence Sidney.





Cat #3 - Toni. Named after a musician I like named Tony. Again, had to make the name feminine so it's Toni.





Rabbit - Buddy. I named him that because on the car ride home I was holding him and he was really jumpy and I kept saying "Calm down buddy" so I decided to just name him Buddy





Parakeet #1 - Homer. I just thought it was a cool name for him.





Parakeet #2 - Abbey. She's a pretty, feminine, little thing... I think the name Abbey fits that description well.|||I have a female Seal-point Siamese named Smokey, I named her such b/c when I got her she was completely smoke grey, she's filled into her natural siamese colors now and is gorgeous..|||I have a lab mix that someone rescued and then but her up for adoption then we got her her name is Lexi but we didn't get to name her because at that time she already responded to the name. If i could name a pet ( not her ) it would be a tabby long haired named muffins or a golden retriever named peanut butter|||I have a yellow lab her name is Rixey named her that cause it's the town I live in and she has become the fire station that is down the road Mascot!





=)|||OK, I'm disabled and have to spend a good deal of my time caring for myself so...


I've always wanted to find a pet which required little care yet made me feel like I was sharing my space...


I now have a red betta fish which lives in a clear glass vase about 1 foot high. I NEVER have to feed it because theopeningg is covered with a peace lilly which blooms all year long in a sunny south side window. Bubba the betta eats the roots of the peace lilly which maintains it's size %26amp; the nitrogen produced by Bubba increases the budding of the lilly flowers!





A visually pleasing combination whichrequiress cleaning but one every three months! I purchased this combination at Price Chooper for $25.00. Best money I've spent in a lng time!





I named my fish Bubba the Betta because he looks like a Bubba ought to look if ya know what I mean...Kind of simple creature, beautiful, graceful, gong nowhere, places a smile upon my face.


His needs are simple, basic, efficient. His waste enhances the life of the plant which also has a symbiotic relationship as it has the samecharacteristicss and also filters the water naturally and gives it oxygen as well. I truly enjoy things which compliment or are well balanced in life. Close to perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment