Friday, November 11, 2011

New Irons: I have played Callaway Fusions and Ben Hogan BH-5's and am looking for a new set of irons that

offer more playability and are more clean cut and forged. I am a 5 handicap and would love some advice for choices. As of right now I am considering Mizuno MP-60's and Wilson Staff PI7's.





Any Suggustions would be great. Thanks|||Callaway fusions are really nice golf clubs but if you want new ones maybe you you should try the Xl-20s, r7 irons,the sasquatch irons, or if you want forged the cci forged irons. They give you the newest tecnoligy for golf clubs. They also are mor playability. The cci irons a can be bought forged just like you want.|||first i'm around an 8 (index close to 6). the best thing i ever


did was to go to a pro at 1 of the 2 courses i belonged to


and have a custom fitting and hit the clubs i was going to buy,


get custom fit. this guy was good.





no pressure, he got the tape and the board out, and fitted my grips,


gave me suggestions on the bounce of my sand wedge, and i ended up


1 degree upright..





oh, they are mizuno, and they really improved my game and consistency, and i will go there for my next set..


i think the process of understanding your swing and your shaft flex


and if you are upright, etc is very important.. there are so many


good clubs out there, but if they don't fit your swing, etc


then they are no good to you..





good luck!


|||I'd opt for the Mizuno's in a heartbeat. However there are a lot of great clubs in the market today...I'd try several out before plunking down the green.|||I would suggest either Ping G10 or Ping Rapture. They look great and are forgiving and also when striking the ball gives a soft feel. Good luck on what you decide.|||Try the AP2's from Titleist. I tried these out two nights ago and really liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment