Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I bought a set of haunted golf clubs on eBay last year. How can I get rid of them?

My boss was going to take them, but he found out they were haunted and changed his mind (He has small children at home).





I feel bad about leaving them on the side of the road and I find that none of my frinds thinks it would be cool to own these clubs. They do nothing for your game, by the way. It's not like they are haunted by Ben Hogan or something.|||Are you for real.Their's no such thing as possessed golf clubs.Read a Bible to find out...|||boo!!|||il take them


i am working on paranormal activities and i would like to check them out.


:-D





how much?|||If they're worth money you should keep them! If not sell them on ebay aha! Can I have ten points please?!|||lmao it would be funny if u left it on the side of the road and some one took them and they had a kid in the car =D

No comments:

Post a Comment