Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I need a new set of wedges, which of these would you buy and why?

Ben Hogans 56 d and 60 d or Adams 56d and 60d, i am not asking which is the better deal, i want people who have used these brands of wedges, to tell me what they think!|||I have used the Adams 60 degree wedge and I love it. They other wedges I use are Cleveland 52 and 56. Both are very good.|||Either way, I'll still take you by at least 10 strokes. We'll hit the links this summer.





Here is your motto:





If the ball goes left its a Hook


If the ball goes right its a Slice


if the ball goes straight its a miracle|||I've hit the Adam's wedges and I really like them. You get a good feel around the green with them and you can get a lot of spin on the ball with them. You won't be disappointed if you go with them.|||Like Most every club. They are all about feel. What degree of confidence you have in a club is determined by your own feel.


While I would choose neither of these its not about me....its about you and your choices. Every year I buy new wedges......Every year I hit every wedge that is available. These do not have the specific feel I look for......They may very well have that feel for you.|||I am thinking potatoes and you are talking clubs for golf and I have not played a day in my life on the greens. How in the world am I suppose to answer this?

No comments:

Post a Comment